Friday 26th April, St Matthew’s Church, Widcombe Hill, the Upper Room
- 7.00pm registration including tea / coffee, welcome and a song of praise
- 7.30pm-9.30pm, first two sessions with Mark (10 min break in the middle-ish)
Saturday 27th April, St Michael’s Without (by Waitrose), where we keep the HOTS kit, in a room in the crypt so when you have come in the main door, go down the spiral stairway, smell the coffee..
- 9.30am registration including tea / coffee if you need one, welcome and a song of praise
- 10.00am-12.30pm, next two sessions with Mark (10 min break in the middle-ish)
- 12.30pm-1.30pm lunch. We can do tea and coffee in the crypt room. For lunch please either ‘bring your own’ or pop upstairs to the cafe in the main chancel of the church, eat there or bring it back downstairs.
- 1.30pm-3.30pm we will be going out to the Abbey Churchyard with Mark and our usual trolley of kit, probably in two shifts, others can drink more coffee etc in St Michael’s cafe for another hour. Details of who go goes out first, who second, will be decided on the day.
- 3.30pm we will bring the kit back to St Mike’s then a final, short, de-brief session in the crypt.
FYI: Mark Marx will be speaking at the Vineyard Church at the Pavilion, North Parade, Bath, at their Sunday morning meeting at 10.30am on 28th April if anyone wants to hear more from him. We are looking forward to a few from the Vineyard joining us for the training days with a view to joining the HOTS Bath team.